来源：读后感 发布时间：2019-07-11 08:45:54 点击：
This is the listening section of the test. There are three parts to this section.
Part I Directions: You will see a picture in your test book and you will hear four short statements. Look at the picture in your test book and choose the statement that best describes what you see in the picture. Then mark your answer on your answer sheet. Look at the sample below and listen to the four statements.
Statement (B), “The boys are reading,” best describes what you see in the picture. Therefore, you should choose answer (B).
Now let us begin Part I with question number one.
Part II Directions: Now you will hear a question or statement followed by three responses. Choose the best response to each question or statement. Now listen to a sample question. The best response to the question “How are you?” is choice (A), “I am fine, thank you.” Therefore, you should choose answer (A). Now let us begin Part II with question number 16.
16. Mark your answer on your answer sheet. 17. Mark your answer on your answer sheet.
18. Mark your answer on your answer sheet. 19. Mark your answer on your answer sheet.
20. Mark your answer on your answer sheet. 21. Mark your answer on your answer sheet.
22. Mark your answer on your answer sheet. 23. Mark your answer on your answer sheet.
24. Mark your answer on your answer sheet. 25. Mark your answer on your answer sheet.
26. Mark your answer on your answer sheet. 27. Mark your answer on your answer sheet.
28. Mark your answer on your answer sheet. 29. Mark your answer on your answer sheet.
30. Mark your answer on your answer sheet. 31. Mark your answer on your answer sheet.
32. Mark your answer on your answer sheet. 33. Mark your answer on your answer sheet.
34. Mark your answer on your answer sheet. 35. Mark your answer on your answer sheet. Part III. Directions: Now you will hear fifteen short talks or conversations. In your test book, you will read a question followed by four answers. Choose the best answer to each question and mark it on your answer sheet. Now let us begin Part III with question number 36.
36. Who are the speakers?
(A) Travelers. (B) Patients. (C) Twins. (D) Lovers.
37. Where is David going tomorrow?
(A) To the United States. (B) To an auto show.
(C) To the state of California. (D) To Paris.
38. Which performance does the man prefer?
(A) 5 p.m. performance. (B) 6 p.m. performance.
(C) 9 p.m. performance. (D) 2 p.m. performance.
39. When is the news announced?
(A) At 3. (B) At 7. (C) At 1. (D) At 4.
40. Where is the woman going?
(A) To the seaside. (B) To her house. (C) To Cathrine’s. (D) To Summer Vale.
41. How much will it take to repair the bike?
(A) Nineteen dollars. (B) Ninety dollars. (C) Eighteen dollars. (D) Eighty dollars. 42 How long will the waitress be tested?
(A) A full day. (B) Half a day. (C) Half an hour or so. (D) Ten minutes.
43. Who is the man?
(A) A bank clerk. (B) An accountant. (C) A shop assistant. (D) A waiter.
44. How much does it cost to go to Hawaii?
(A) From 400 dollars. (B) From 500 dollars.
(C) From 700 dollars. (D) From 800 dollars.
45. What is the woman looking for?
(A) A bank. (B) A hotel. (C) The man’s office. (D) The ground floor.
46. What does the man want to know?
(A) The film “Frozen”. (B) The Grand Theater.
(C) The show time. (D) The local paper.
47. What can you do in the Green Mountains?
(A) Buy shoes and clothes. (B) Go hiking.
(C) Try rock & roll. (D) Live with animals.
48. Who is the man?
(A) A window cleaner. (B) A fashion designer.
(C) A shop assistant. (D) A shoe maker.
49. When did the Long March take place?
(A) 80 years ago. (B) 220 years ago. (C) 40 years ago. (D) 20 years ago.
50. What’s wrong with Bill?
(A) He has a sore throat. (B) He can’t sleep well.
(C) He is all right. (D) He feels well enough.
This is the reading section of the test. There are two parts to this section.
Part I Directions: Questions 51–80 are incomplete sentences. There are four words or phrases, marked (A), (B), (C), and (D), under each sentence. Choose the one word or phrase that best completes the sentence. Then mark your answer on
your answer sheet.
51. Last year, Mary and Helen ______ bicycles in Amsterdam.
(A) rent (B) to rent (C) rented (D) renting
52. The red coat belongs to Jane, but the black one is_____.
(A) me (B) mine (C) my (D) myself
53. These boxes are small and ______ to lift.
(A) easy (B) happy (C) gentle (D) cheap
54. The homework assignment was short, so everyone finished it ______ .
(A) quickening (B) quickest (C) quickly (D) quicken
55. Pedro has just moved _____ a lovely apartment on Seventh Avenue.
(A) into (B) with (C) up (D) on
56. Ms. Burton went to the bakery ______ a cake.
(A) to buy (B) bought (C) will buy (D) buying
57. The teacher asked Tom to get the books from the top shelf ____ he was the tallest student.
(A) but (B) except (C) since (D) so that
58. We haven’t enough books for everyone; some of you will have to ______.
(A) share (B) spare (C) enjoy (D) live
59. Yesterday Mayumi received a letter _______ her cousin Yuki, who is working in Italy.
(A) at (B) from (C) of (D) toward
60. It is a good idea to drive_____ on mountain roads.
(A) slowness (B) slowing (C) slowly (D) slowed
61. I’m such a _____ sleeper that the explosion didn’t wake me.
(A) sound (B) large (C) great (D) huge
62. Steven always feels ______ after a walk along the beach.
(A) relax (B) relaxing (C) relaxed (D) relaxes
63. Yanxuan ______ not to join the tennis team because she did not have enough time to practice.
(A) realized (B) decided (C) felt (D) wondered
64. At Luigi’s Restaurant, dessert is ______ in the price of the meal.
(A) include (B) inclusion (C) including (D) included
65. Singer Linda Hahn will star in a special _______ at the Towlen Theater on November 5.
(A) performance (B) admission (C) attendance (D) reservation
66. Living in France has been a wonderful ______ for Min Sung.
(A) experience (B) experienced (C) experiences (D) experiencing
67. I think you will find this travel guide _______ for your trip to Australia.
(A) actual (B) useful (C) able (D) likely
68. New students should _______ their identification cards at the Security Office.
(A) give off (B) go back (C) pick up (D) take after
69. The young man offered to _____ me a hand as my luggage was too heavy for me to carry.
(A) help (B) lend (C) show (D) borrow
70. The retirement ______ for Ms. Lopez will take place on May 23.
(A) celebration (B) celebrates (C) celebrated (D) celebrate
71. Carlos wants to go hiking _______ swimming this weekend.
(A) although (B) for example (C) instead of (D) however
72. All kinds of reference books are _______in our school library.
(A) available (B) suitable (C) comfortable (D) agreeable
73. Discounted tickets for the baseball game will be sold _____ on the team’s Web site.
(A) lately (B) deeply (C) only (D) solidly
74. Susan _____ her new job at the post office next month.
(A) starting (B) started (C) will start (D) to start
75. Though he is poor, ______ he is satisfied with his situation.
(A) already (B) still (C) yet (D) never
76. When the package arrives, please look at it ______ to make sure it is not damaged.
(A) carefulness (B) carefully (C) caring (D) care
77. A good fence will _______ animals from eating the vegetables in the garden.
(A) prevent (B) last (C) avoid (D) finish
78. Most of the students participated ____ in the discussion.
(A) active (B) actively (C) activities (D) activate
79. Mr. Domingeuz will be happy to ______you how the new software program works.
(A) show (B) guide (C) indicate (D) learn
80. Enrique felt ______ that he was chosen to receive the science award.
(A) honors (B) to honor (C) honoring (D) honored
Part II Directions: Questions 81–100 are based on reading materials such as notices, letters, forms, and advertisements. Choose the one best answer, (A), (B),
(C), or (D), to each question. Then mark your answer on your answer sheet.
Questions 81-82 refer to the following advertisement. SALESPERSON REQUIRED Bateman Retail Technologies We are looking for an experienced salesperson to sell our exciting range of products. Have you got the qualities and skills we need? ● ● ● ● Do you have at least five years’ experience of working in sales? Are you confident, dynamic and enthusiastic? Do you have advanced IT skills and an interest in e-commerce? Do you have the ability to motivate a team? If so, apply now to Box 301.
81. Who is looking for an experienced salesperson?
(A) Bateman Retail Technologies. (B) A product company.
(C) Box 301. (D) A sales corporation.
82 .What skills should this salesperson have?
(A) Sales experience. (B) Confidence and enthusiasm.
(C) Team motivation. (D) Advanced IT skills.
Questions 83-85 refer to the following letter.
83. Where did the applicant see the advertisement?
(A) In the newspaper. (B) In the hotel issue.
(C) In the magazine. (D) On the radio.
84. What is Maria Sanchez’s present job?
(A) Assistant Manager. (B) Hotel work.
(C) Tourist guide. (D) Teacher.
85. What is Maria Sanchez doing now?
(A) Playing with friends. (B) Working in a hotel.
(C) Visiting Madrid. (D) Taking a holiday.
Questions 86-87 refer to the following notice.
86. What is the notice about?
(A) Energy supply. (B) House moving arrangement.
(C) Electricity supply. (D) Telephone install.
87. Who can provide you the service you need when moving home?
(A) Gas Company. (B) Electricity Company.
(C) Eastern Energy. (D) 24-hour hotline.
Questions 88-89 refer to the following letter.
88. What kind of letter is it?
(A) A letter of thanks. B) A letter of condolence.
(C) A letter of apology. (D) A letter of invitation.
89. When will George and Mr. James meet again?
(A) On May 12. (B) On Tuesday. (C) Over lunch time. (D) On Wednesday.
Questions 90-92 refer to the following notice.
Notice to Customers
Please be advised that from Monday, 3rd October parking at the Breakwater Terminal is $7.00 per day, or part thereof.
Tickets and longer parking permits are available for purchase from our ticketing counters inside the Breakwater Terminal from the car park attendant.
Enquire about our Monthly Saver Parking Permit or our Yearly Super Parking Permit & start saving now!
Thank you and have a great day!
SeaLink QLD Management
90. The new parking charge starts from _____.
(A) October 3 (B) next week (C) next month (D) October 1
91. The new parking charge for each day is ______.
(A) 3 dollars (B) 4 dollars (C) 7 dollars (D) 14 dollars
92. Customers can buy a parking ticket _______.
(A) online (B) from a car park attendant
(C) from a post office (D) in a nearby shop
Questions 93-95 refer to the following preface.
This book is intended to provide the students of physical science with help in mastering elementary physics, chemistry and earth science. A wide range of topics is covered, so that the reader may select those which correspond to his particular interest or needs.
Each chapter begins with an outline of its subject. The discussed problems that follow are of two kinds: those that are connected with past development of physics and chemistry, and those that concern important facts and ideas in physical science. The supplementary problems at the end give the reader a chance for practice.
93. The book will help the majors in_______to master the elementary knowledge of physics.
(A) elementary science (B) physical science (C) chemistry (D) earth science
94. At the beginning of each chapter, there is an outline of _______.
(A) the subject (B) the problem (C) the topic (D) the concern
95. In each chapter, _____ kinds of problems are discussed.
(A) two (B) three (C) four (D) five
Questions 96-97 refer to the following memo.
96. What is the purpose of this memorandum?
(A) To congratulate the staff. (B) To announce a new policy.
(C) To show an accounting error. (D) To warn about an improper practice.
97. Why does the Department Manager forbid the staff to use the fax machines for private purpose?
(A) It cost the department a lot of money.
(B) It affected the business of the company.
(C) It could only be used by the Department Manager.
(D) It is valuable office resources.
Questions 98-100 refer to the following chart
98. How long is the movie?
(A) 1 hours and 45 minutes. (B) 2 hours.
(C) 2 hours and 15 minutes. (D) 2 hours and 30 minutes.
99. When can viewers watch a news program?
(A) 9:30 A.M. (B) 10:30 A.M. (C) 12:30 P.M. (D) 1:30 P.M. 100. What is the 8:00 show about?
(A) Health (B) Fashion (C) Coffee (D) Travel
第 11 页，共 11 页推荐访问:模拟题 托业 考试 托业桥考试真题 托业桥考试真题及答案