来源：行政管理 发布时间：2019-10-13 08:38:52 点击：
21. A. quantity B. supply C. keyboard D. enemy
22. A. product B. internet C. experiment D. square
23. A. congratulation B. committee C. experiment D. dependent
24. A. collect B. mayor C. guilty D. innocent
25. A. magazine B. competition C. university D. instruction
26. This beautiful house ______ the rich man!
A. belongs to B. is belong to C. am belong to D. belong to
27. ____ more about world war Ⅱ, he went to the library to borrow some books on it.
A. Knowing B. Knew C. To know D. Knows
28. We will have a holiday _____.
A. in two day’s time B. in two days’ time
C. after two day’s time D. after two days’ time
29. Judy writes ____ than his classmates.
A. as careful B. more carefully C. much carefully D. more careful
30. The wine _____ grapes.
A. are made in B. is made of C. is make from D. is made from
31. The naughty boy admitted ____ the window.
A. broke B. break C. breaking D. to break
32. The man can not work and he _____ his family.
A. is useful for B. is helpful to C. is essential for D. is dependent on
33. _____ useful _____ us to learn a foreign language.
A. This, of B. That’s, for C. It’s, for D. Its, of
34. Kitty made her dog _____ up the ball for her.
A. pick B. to pick C. picking D. picked
35. --- ____?
--- No, thanks. I can do it by myself.
A. Can you do it B. Do you need any help
C. What can you do D. Do you think you can do it
36. --- _____ you ever _____ London?
--- Yes, only once.
A. Do, go to B. Did, go to C. Have, been to D. Have, gone to
37. We can ____ go out because it is raining _____.
A. hard, hard B. hardly, hardly C. hardly, hard D. hard, hardly
38. _____ it is fishing by the river.
A. How a fun B. How fun C. What a fun D. What fun
39. The problem was _____ difficult ____ few students in my class could work it out.
A. too, to B. so, that C. too, that D. enough, to
40. The accident happened _____ a winter night.
A. on B. at C. in D. to
41. --- May I have a look at your plan?
--- Sorry. We haven’t finished it yet. We are now still ______.
A. talking it with B. talking with it C. talking over it D. talking it over
42. She made money _____.
A. by writing B. in writing C. with writing D. on writing
43. The teacher suggests ______ the mountains in the summer holidays.
A. go and climb B. goes and climbs
C. to go and climb D. going and climbing
44. He needs your help. You _______ and give him a hand.
A. should to stay B. shouldn’t stay C. ought not stay D. ought to stay
45. They’re going to build a school for ______ and _____ in the countryside.
A. deaf, blind B. the deaf, blind C. the deaf, the blind D. deaf, the blind
Mr. King was a strange man. He liked travelling and animals very much. He founded his own empire（帝国）。
Mr. King lived with six hundred wild animals on the Greek Island of Kyklos. He hoped two examples of every kind of animal on his island. he was afraid that people would find him someday.
In his spare time, he books about his travels, and about his animals he collected the money from the books and helped to pay for the food these animals ate.
One day, when Mr. King was out drinking water, he found oil. He needed money for his travels and for zoo, and a little oil would buy enough water for what he needed all his life, but he knew that if he told anybody else about it, it would be end of zoo and his life’s work.
So he decided anyone about what he had found, because oil and water couldn’t mix.
46. A. has traveled B. had traveled C. traveled D. travels
47. A. to collect B. collecting C. collects D. collect
48. A. Or B. And C. But D. So
49. A. write B. writes C. wrote D. is writing
50. A. so that B. and that C. as to D. that
51. A. what B. who C. when D. which
52. A. looks forward to B. to look at C. looking for D. looked after
53. A. its B. his C. her D. their
54. A. a B. an C. the D.不填
55. A. to not tell B. to tell not C. not telling D. not to tell
Music and Behavior
Where did you go yesterday? Did you hear music at any places? Today most stores and restaurant play music. You might __56__ hear music in an office or on a
Scientists believe that music changes the _57___ people behave. According to some scientists, the sound of western classical music makes people feel richer. When the restaurant plays classical music, people spend more money on food and drinks. When a restaurant plays modern music, people spend less money. With light music, people spend even __58__.
Scientists also __59___ that loud, fast music makes people eat faster. In fact, the louder the music is, ___60___ People eat. Some restaurants play fast music during their _61___hours. This gets people to eat faster and leave quickly. Restaurants __62___ make more money this way.
Some scientists think that music makes you think and learn better. They say that music helps students to be more active. It is true that people learn better when they are ___63___. And ___64___ music can help you relax.
The __65___ time you hear music somewhere, be careful. It might change the way you behave.
56. A. already B. hardly C. even D. never
57. A. idea B. way C. place D. time
58. A. little B. less C. least D. at least
59. A. believe in B. work out C. call for D. find out
60. A. more fast B. more faster C. the faster D. the more fast
61. A. free B. busy C. happy D. poor
62. A. can B. must C. should D. ought to
63. A. relax B. relaxing C. relaxed D. relaxation
64. A. to hear B. hearing C. to listen D. listening to
65. A. first B. second C. next D. last
Louis Armstrong was a legend in the history of American jazz music and one of the most popular musicians of the 20th century.
Armstrong was born on august 4th, 1901 in New Orleans. As a child he often performed on street corners. Dancing and singing for money to buy his meals. In 1915, Armstrong got into some trouble and was sent to a reform school. During his time in the school, Armstrong learned to play the trumpet.(小号)
In the 1920s, Armstrong began to play at some parties in New Orleans. These performances helped Armstrong develop the playing skills. During the 1940s, Armstrong became world-famous. In 1964, he won a Grammy award for his Hello, Dolly! heart attack ended his life on July 6th, 1971. Before his death, he said, Today Armstrong’s music is still very popular around the world. His most well-known song is what a wonderful world.
66. How old was Louis Armstrong when he died?
A. 65 B. 70 C. 60 D. 75
67. When he was a child, he used to perform on street corners to _____.
A. develop his skills B. attract other people’s attention
C. make some money for food D. teach other people
68. Where did he learn to play the trumpet?
A. in a music school B. in the middle school
C. in a reform school D. in a night school
69. what does the underlined word “tragic” mean in Chinese？
A. 不幸的 B. 平静的 C. 轻微的 D. 危险的
70. What can we infer from the underlined sentences?
A. he was not pleased with his life, because he hadn’t worked hard enough
B. he was pleased with his life, because he got many beautiful things
C. he was upset, because he hadn’t got what he wanted
D. he was pleased with his life, because he had worked hard for everything he got
71．If it is 8:00 a．m．in western Canada，the time is _____ in eastern Canada．
A．12:00 B．2:00 p．m C．12:30 p．m． D．4:00 a．
72．While Canadian children are waking up，children in Scotland are _______．
A．having lessons B，sleeping C．watching TV D．playing games
73．Who needn"t go to work on Fridays?
A．Canadians B．Scots C．Japanese D Egyptians．
74．Which country will welcome Saturday first．Canada，Japan，UK or Egypt?
A．UK B．Japan C．Egypt D．Canada
A．earlier than B．later than C．after D．until
In Britain, some people say they will do anything if a famous person they love asks them to. One in three people in Britain have a new kind of disease (病) -- they
love a famous person too much.
Some people love famous stars like Britney Spears, David Beckham or even Tony Blair. It is not just the young; grown-ups have the same problem. One in four people are so interested in their hero that it affects (影响) their life.
There are two ways of famous people. One way is just to follow them or talk about them with friends for fun. The other is a more serious way. People have very strong feelings for them and think they are their friends. People who do so for fun are found to be happier. But those who have strong feelings for a famous person are perhaps to feel more lonely and worried.
76. From what some people say, we know ________
A. they are friends of the famous people
B. famous people can pay them a lot of money
C. they must go to the hospital
D. there is something wrong with their mind
77. What does the word “worshipping” mean in the passage?
A. 听从 B. 跟随 C. 崇拜 D. 讨厌
78. What does the writer think of the two ways of worshipping famous people?
A. The first one is better. B. The second one is better.
C. Both of them are good. D. Neither of them is good.
79. People who have strong feeling for a famous person often feel worried because_____.
A. they cannot become famous themselves
B. they think the famous person may be in trouble
C. they are afraid the famous person may not like them
D. they cannot get anything in return from the famous person
80. Dr. John tells us________.
A. worshipping of famous people is a good thing
B. anything overdone may bring some trouble
C. famous people are not always friendly to us
D. we mustn"t worship anybody or anything
April 22 is earth day. Everyone on earth should care about and protect the earth! The earth has warmed by about 1℃ over the past 100 years, but why and how? Well, scientists are not quite sure. Maybe the earth gets warmer and warmer on its own. But many scientists say that people are doing many things which make the earth warmer.
First, greenhouse effect is a very important reason for the change of the earth. People give out too much energy into the air every year. It makes the earth warmer. Climate change is another important reason. Sometimes it becomes too hot and sometimes too cold. Sometimes there is too much rain and sometimes too little. The change of the climate makes the earth warmer. In turn, the warmth of the earth changes the climate, too.
When the earth becomes warmer, there may be more rain and a rise in sea level. It will affect the growth of plants, animals and people. On a Pacific island, 100 people
have to move to higher ground because the sea is rising. These people can no longer live on the coast. Before that, two islands without people went underwater in 1999. Scientists say that the seas can rise by nearly one meter by 2100.
People can affect the earth’s air, land and water. As for us, we can do many things to protect the earth. For example, we can use fridges less. We can tell more people about protecting the earth.
81. Why is earth day set for people?
A. to learn more about the earth B. to make full use of the earth
C. to take better care of the earth D. to study the warmth of the earth
82. We can infer from the passage that the reasons for the warmer earth are ____ now.
A. not very clear B. completely secret C. well known D. not given yet
83. What makes green house effect?
A. sea rising B. climate change C. nature’s unbalance D. people’s activity
84. According to the passage, ____ may affect each other.
A. animals and islands B. climate and the warmth of the earth
C. fridges and animals D. sea level and the growth of plants
85. What’s the main idea of the passage?
A. there is more rain now B. we should protect the earth
C. we must stop pollution D. sea level is getting higher
1. There are many a________ after school in my school.
2. M_______ of people watched the Beijing Olympic Games on TV this summer.
3. Many parents bought i_______ for their children.
4. I n________ you ride a new bike this morning. Is it yours?
5. When I looked up, she was s______ at me. Why was she so happy?
6. It was dark outside, I could _______ see the car in front of me. (hard)
7. After practicing hard for a month, tom _______ in passing the driving test. (success)
8. I want to make sure of the _______ of the wall. (high)
9. This hotel provides good _______, so many visitors like living in it. (serve)
10. Who had the idea of ______ computers together first? (link)
Mr. Wang has great _______ _______ history.
He ______ the ______ of _______ up early.
He was ________ _______ ________ with me.
_______ ________, computers calculate much faster than human beings.
Computers are very popular all over the world now. you are more dependent on computers t___1___ you know. There are many h___2____ “computers” in your home, but you might be u___3____ of them. Computers are very fast, and they r____4___ give wrong answers. They can do many things. For example, they can’t
___5___, print and draw things. Moreover, they can operate r___6___ and fly planes and spaceships. So we s____7_____ call them “electronic brains”. H___8____, computers aren’t so clever as humans, for the time b___9___. But in the future, they may be able to do b___10_____ jobs than doctors, judges and teachers.
1. Joyce, Jessica and I will be _______ for different ______ of the school newspaper.
2. Mr. Li wanted to make Jill go to _______ _______ of himself.
3. The army entered the city, seized the captain and ______ him away, ______ with many other prisoners.
4. Well, it was too big for them to take with them. _______ it into the city now. It’s on ________.
5. We _______ to conclude the meeting then. We arranged to have the meeting in one ______ time.
昨天晚上我们学校发生了一起犯罪案件.大约在夜里12点,两个小偷闯入学校实验室(lab), 预谋偷一些昂贵的仪器(equipment)。正当他们准备将仪器搬出楼时，门卫(gatekeeper) 听到响声，发现了他们，并立即打电话报警。最后，窃贼被抓。警察告诫大家…
A crime in our school
16—20 C D B A D 21—25 B C A A D 26—30 A C B B C 31—35 C D C A B 36—40 C C D B A 41—45 D A D B C
46—50 C A C C A 51—55 D C B C D 56—60 C B B D D 61—65 B A C D C 66—70 B C C A D 71—75 C A D B A
76—80 A C A C B 81—85 C A D B B
1. activities 2. millions 3. insurance 4. noticed 5. smiling 6. hardly
7. succeeded 8. height 9. service 10. linking
1. understanding of 2. has, habit, getting 3. no longer angry
4. more importantly
1. than 2. hidden 3. unaware 4. rarely 5. type 6. railways
7. sometimes 8. however 9. being 10. better
1. responsible, sections 2. jail instead 3. took, along 4. Pulled, wheels
5. agreed, week’s推荐访问:英语 广州 上学期 试卷 铁一初二 广州2012学年上学期初一 初中英语试卷题型